Monday, November 9, 2015

11 Inspirational Quotes of Ted Turner



HUGE QUOTE

"You have to set a goal to exceed your reach so that you always have a purpose in life." - Ted Turner (Founder TBS)

"Never give up. Winners never give up, and the people who give up never win." - Ted Turner (Founder TBS)

"I've never met someone who resounding achievement in any field that does not behave well, do not concentrate on his work, at least when he was doing the job, not ready, and did not successfully complete the entire task." - Ted Turner (Founder TBS)

"The mind is only part of the muscle." - Ted Turner (Founder TBS)

"I understand what makes people stay young: it works!" - Ted Turner (Founder TBS)

"The world and life has been so good to me. I want to give something in return." - Ted Turner (Founder TBS)

"When you lose small business, you lose a big idea. People who own their own business was the boss for themselves. They are thinkers who independently. They know they can not compete by imitating the big businesses; they have to innovate. So, they are not overly obsessed on income, they are more obsessed with the idea." - Ted Turner (Founder TBS)

"There is no greater legacy we can give to our children than a safe and peaceful world." - Ted Turner (Founder TBS)

"If you have an innovative idea, and the majority do not reproach him, then chances are you are not too good idea. If people think I'm crazy, I'm not at all bothered. I actually think I'm producing something." - Ted Turner (Founder TBS)

"Do something. You can lead, ride, or step aside." - Ted Turner (Founder TBS)

"I decided that I wanted to be successful." - Ted Turner (Founder TBS)

Quotes by: HUGE QUOTE

No comments:

Post a Comment