Wednesday, November 11, 2015

10 Inspirational Quotes of Li Ka Shing



HUGE QUOTE

"I'm not very lucky. I worked hard to achieve the goals I set for myself." - Li-Ka Shing ~ (Richest Asia)

"You have to recognize and understand your business like the back of your hand. Otherwise, your company will soon disappear." - Li-Ka Shing ~ (Richest Asia)

"Vision perhaps our greatest strength. Vision allows us to continue to use our minds for centuries, the vision can make us look to the future and give shape to what is not known." - Li-Ka Shing ~ (Richest Asia)

"Broaden your vision, maintain stability when you move forward. That's my philosophy." - Li-Ka Shing ~ (Richest Asia)

"Employers must follow the changes ... the correlation between science and business as the key to the success of more and more closely." - Li-Ka Shing ~ (Richest Asia)

"If you think, you'll be ready. If you are prepared, you will not be filled with anxiety." - Li-Ka Shing ~ (Richest Asia)

"The more knowledge, the more prepared you are when opportunities come your way. If you're lazy and just a waste of time, you would not know how to embrace the opportunities even when the opportunity was right in front of you." - Li-Ka Shing ~ (Richest Asia)

"If you have been trying their best to contribute important, when it comes time for you to go, you just feel a little tired, just like when the sun goes down and you need to rest. I just hope I can enjoy life." - Li-Ka Shing ~ (Richest Asia)

"Reputation is the key to success. You have to be loyal to your customers." - Li-Ka Shing ~ (Richest Asia)

"For starters, I am an optimist. If you study and work hard, your knowledge will increase, and it gives you confidence. The more knowledge, the more confidence you get. When I was 10, I dropped out school, but I still had great expectations for back to school." - Li-Ka Shing ~ (Richest Asia)

Quotes by: HUGE QUOTE

No comments:

Post a Comment