Wednesday, November 4, 2015

10 Motivational Quotes of Walt Disney



HUGE QUOTE

"When you want to know, you find many interesting things. And one thing that is needed to accomplish something is courage." - Walt Disney ~ (Founder Walt Disney)

"I have been through many difficult hurdle for life. I do not know how I could survive without it." - Walt Disney ~ (Founder Walt Disney)

"Somehow, I believe there is no mountain that can not be climbed by a person who knows the secret to realize the dream. The secret of this special, so I call it, can be shortened to four C: Curiosity, Confidence, Courage, Constancy - Curiosity, Confidence, Courage, and Firmness - and the greatest is the trust. If you believe in something, Trust in earnest, absolutely, and without a doubt." - Walt Disney ~ (Founder Walt Disney)

"Whenever I travel, I always think about what is lacking in the course of it and how to fix it." - Walt Disney ~ (Founder Walt Disney)

"Stop talking and start working." - Walt Disney ~ (Founder Walt Disney)

"Tomorrow is probably an amazing time." - Walt Disney ~ (Founder Walt Disney)

"You will reach a point when you do not work for money." - Walt Disney ~ (Founder Walt Disney)

"A man should never neglect his family for business." - Walt Disney ~ (Founder Walt Disney)

"I did it because I wanted to do it better." - Walt Disney ~ (Founder Walt Disney)

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney ~ (Founder Walt Disney)

Quotes by: HUGE QUOTE

No comments:

Post a Comment